Sunday, May 24, 2009

About Me

OUHNO!!! I keep rewinding myself into child!
in this few months, I keep searching Digimon, Masked Riders & Power Rangers images and videos. hahhah!!
can't believe that but dunno why I keep addicting in child's thingy. xD
anyway~ as long as I enjoying, I don't care about others. =)



for today 8.30am NBA PLAYOFF WCF, Lakers won by 103-97 against Nuggets! a very good news to me. haha!
what a come back from Lakers to steal the 2-1 lead after losing in their home game, this win was away win tho~ ^^
hopefully Lakers will get another win in next away game match, so they can stay relax for winning the WCF. hehhe~
by the way, the PLAYOFF season for this year was amazing.
every game each team won, they just winning by single of points, there's no double digits winning like normal matches, AMAZING!!
and I also realized that if ur supported team trialing by 6 points, 8 points, or even 10+ points, u can no need to worry altho they can win the match anot, I can promise u that ur team will chase up in a couple of short time, bacause this was NBA PLAYOFFS!!! =D


for my works, I finally get to done some of it to dicreasing the presure its give me.
dunno why, altho it still have not much time for me to done my works, but I still trusting myself that I can finish it on time.
maybe this was so called; TRUSTING MYSELF~ =P

No comments:

Post a Comment