Friday, May 22, 2009

Keep it on~

hihi~ it's for me to update sports news again. hahha! xD
well, this related to basketball matches that I mentioned in my previous posts.
Superman returns!
Dwight Howard helps Magics to won the 1st ECF 1st game against unbeatable playoff season team; Lebron's Cleverliers.
107 : 106
FINALLY they got beaten, and it beaten by 1 of my favorite team.
I feel very happy, 2 of my favorite team are won the 1st game, hope they'll keep it on. =)
GO Magics & Lakers!! xD


for my assignments, I'd got to start some of them today(thursday).
FINALLY I get to done something, I learnt a lot after I get some information from my friend. ^^
actually I'm doing it now but then I felt it would be better I do tmr(*hopefully I can wake up earlier*) for getting more enough strength to continue my works.


other than that, I still got some to post here.
1 of my friend, he was getting stressed up with tough assignments and he din't go to scul for 1 weeks plus.
I were starting to worry about him becuz I can't get him on the phone calls.
but FINALLY I get to communicate with him on friendster, the reason he told me was he put his h/p on upstairs when I call him while he is on downstairs. 0.o
and his phone got problem that the lists people called will automatically deleted after a few minutes when ppl called. o.0
he told me that he is fine, but I still worry bout him that wether he got back to scul anot?
hopefully he is ok. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment