Wednesday, May 20, 2009

NBA PLAYOFFS 2009

YYEEESSSS!! yes! yes! yes!
I can't wait for posting this after it ended.
my favorite team L.A Lakers, are beaten Houston Rockets and getting into the western final!
and the causes that make me become the most happiest man in the earth right now was that they won the first game thru Denver Nuggets just couple of minutes ago.
altho they win just by 2 points, but winner are the winner, Lakers lead 1-0. hahaha!
a game win are very very important for a team in playoff season, proud for them.
this was a great game so far, points are close when every periods end.
Denver was strong too in this game, I was worried Lakers will lost just now. o.0
okok, I gonna stop right now cause if not I'll keep writing and writing, and there's no limit. =P
hahaha! ohyea! forgot to post the results;
L.A Lakers 105 : 103 Denver Nuggets

Game 2 will held on friday if I'm not mistaken, and for Game 1 between Orlando Magic & Cleverland Cleverliers tmr.
ok people, I gonna go for my animation assignment, I'm not doing my work since my holidays started.
oh no... now I felt that I was a very lazy man, cannot continue with that attitude already.
I gonna change!! so see ya! don't forget to watch NBA PLAYOFFS 2009! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment